- Master the basics if classroom training is unavailable, or supplement separate training to “fill in the blanks”
- Written with experience garnered with full time use of Femap for advanced vehicle structures in the aerospace industry
- Easy to read instructions regarding Femap menus, dialogs, options, and processes
- Become competent in Femap with little to no prior experience
- Covers considerations from computer workstations to analysis results
- Tips provided to smooth out the relation between the analysis and the Femap interface, common trip-ups
- Also for users of other pre/post software switching to Femap based on feature set and new commands such as Model Merge
- New engineers can increase their speed of pre and post-processing
Publication Date: September 2014. Still applicable to v2020? The Femap package tends to retain consistent function, even if the form does evolve with each new release. The basic functionality and commands and usage of Femap remains the same. Newer functions are added, but they tend to be on the more advanced side, and so don’t relate to one’s initial understanding of the program. This is where Learning Femap is intended to be useful.
Edition: First Edition
Size: 8.5×11×0.75 in (shipping weight 2 lb 2 oz)
Binding: Perfect Bound Paperback
Cover Finish: Gloss full color, 100# paper
Interior: B&W 60# paper
Outline: Click here
Shipping: See here for more information.
Large Orders: Please use the contact form to request information on bulk orders (Qty>1).