Update August 2022. In order to continue to serve customers, orders are now being filled by the book printing company. Unfortunately, this can mean longer ship times, as books are printed on demand for Learning Femap customers. Please reach out if you need faster shipping, but US shipping times will be impacted by potentially 1 more week (total 2w).
- Master the basics if classroom training is unavailable, or supplement separate training to “fill in the blanks”
- Easy to read instructions regarding Femap menus, dialogs, options, and processes
- Become competent in Femap with little to no prior experience
- Tips provided to smooth out the relation between the analysis and the Femap interface, common trip-ups
- Also for users of other pre/post software switching to Femap
- New engineers can increase their speed of pre and post-processing
Publication Date: September 2014.
Size: 8.5×11×0.75 in (shipping weight 2 lb 8 oz)
Binding: Perfect Bound Paperback
Outline: Click here
There are no reviews yet.