Structural Design and Analysis has announced that they have partnered with Piper Aircraft to host a FEMAP Symposium at their facilities in Vero Beach, Florida. The symposium will include:
- A roundtable and in-depth look into what’s new in FEMAP 11.3.1 with the FEMAP development team
- FEMAP Tutorials: Building detailed models quickly, spreading pressure loads, etc.
- Case Study: The use of FEMAP, NX Nastran, and Advanced Nonlinear (SOL601) to build the Piper M600 Wing.
- Presented by the author of Learning Femap
- A tour of the Piper facilities
- When and where
- Tuesday, Oct. 11th, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
- 2926 Piper Drive, Vero Beach, FL 32960
There are limited seats for this event. Reserve your seat by signing up early. Feel free to reach out with any travel or content questions.